• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Colt Socom 2013...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwildcat

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Colt Socom 2013...

Zip Code: 31548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: trade offers welcome

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the original 2013 model unfired not many of these made ......$1800 optic not included, trades welcome...

Pictures:
colt 1.jpg
colt 2.jpg
colt 3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have box somewhere... I have original furniture somewhere, but I'm not going to look to hard for it ... It includes everything in pic, but optic.. unless you want it for $200 more

Never knew the Socom shipped with Troy rails. Which is why the box is important.
They don't, to my knowledge. Mine came with US Property marks, KAC rail, covers, broom handle, MaTech rear sight and a Colt side sling swivel.

OP, can you pop the bottom portion of the handguard off and post a picture of the barrel profile?

They don't, to my knowledge. Mine came with US Property marks, KAC rail, covers, broom handle, MaTech rear sight and a Colt side sling swivel.

OP, can you pop the bottom portion of the handguard off and post a picture of the barrel profile?
Apparently around 2014/2015, Colt did infact release a Socom with Troy rails. Still had the KAC covers, MaTech rear and 14.5in, P&W profile barrel, from my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom