• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Henry Big Boy Large Loop carbine 44 mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBubba

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
78   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Henry Big Boy Large Loop carbine 44 mag.

Zip Code: 30108

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 308 Browning or Henry lever action

Caliber: 44Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

I have up for sale / trade ... a Henry Big Boy Steel Carbine Side Gate Large Loop 44 Magnum / 44 Special 16.5" 7-Round Rifle..like new..no box or docs...would like to sale or trade toward a ...Henry 308 lever action with sights or a Browning lever action in 308(willing to add ca$h for the right trade,)...will come with a leather sling and hardware and 50 rds of ammo.​

Pictures:
20230418_094214.jpg
20230418_094231.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

I have up for sale / trade ... a Henry Big Boy Steel Carbine Side Gate Large Loop 44 Magnum / 44 Special 16.5" 7-Round Rifle..like new..no box or docs...would like to sale or trade toward a ...Henry 308 lever action with sights or a Browning lever action in 308(willing to add ca$h for the right trade,)...will come with a leather sling and hardware and 50 rds of ammo.​

That's a fine looking weapon! GLWS

Im interested in purchasing the rifle, where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom