Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Les Baer &amp; Kahr PM9

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400 & $2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: high end AK’s, FNX-45 tac FDE, try me

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This was a police trade (Gwinnett if I remember correctly) so it only came with the gun and the mag, I bought another mag so it will come with 3 mags. The larger mag is a P9 mag it shoots I used it as a back up to the other mags it’s not that comfortable to shoot with it. This is the top-of-the-line PM9 'Stealth' model with a blacked out slide and night sights. The night sights are probably about half to a third as bright as they were new, but they are still visible. They are standard TruGlow units so it wouldn't be hard to replace them. $400

The venerable 1911… Les Baer, legend has it he blesses each 1911 that leaves the shop with pinpoint accuracy and the sleight of hand lol this is the GT Monolith Stinger will come with 3 mags. No box because Mr. Baer ships these with cheap cardboard foolishness or perhaps that’s camouflage, this pistol was inspired by his Shelby Cobra… idk where he gets the idea about a Shelby Cobra to inspire a 1911 but here you go hahaha. I’ve only shot about 100 rds and it’s still super tight I’m not sure how many rds previous owner shot through it, it couldn’t have been much I couldn’t even rack the slide back without dropping the mag out. Will be picky with this one looking for high end Ak’s, FNX 45 tactical FDE
$2,500 - Les Baer is GONE

Pictures:
IMG_8324.jpeg
IMG_8323.jpeg
IMG_8322.jpeg
IMG_8321.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom