99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: MK III Hunter $400 ***SPM***

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $400 FTF

Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Caliber: .22LR

Item Description: Listing my Ruger MK III Hunter for sale... Included is the MK III, scope rail, all six light pipes and tool, the three filler set screws if you want to remove the scope rail, two mags, and the box/paper work. I think that's everything-

Took it to the range this weekend and shot five mags thorough it with no problems-other than it bring a mark III. Can't stand the extra safety stuff.

Nice condition- although there are a few marks in front of the trigger guard (tried to show them in the last picture). I'm not a fan of the MK III, but there's no reason I have to sell this one... so please understand the price is pretty firm. Also understand that it's been awhile since I traded a gun, so the itch is getting bad ;)

Everyone wants to know about trades, so I'll take offers. Please- nothing in .40 S&W and no Taurus. I don't need any hunting rifles. I'd be interested in small carry pistols. Maybe even derringers plus some cash. If this one sells, I'm probably buying ammo (9mm, .45ACP, .223, .308), mags (Glock, AR, M1A), or silver bars. Got any of that to throw in, let me know. I can add cash depending on the trade item. Aside from that, the worst I can say is no thanks- any questions, please ask away.

SOLD PENDING MEET

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom