Item Gone: FS/FT NEW Winchester SXP Ultimate Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

hktacticalscout

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT NEW UNFIRED Winchester SXP Ultimate Defender (Price Reduced, Trades Updated)

Zip Code: 31905

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 26, S&W Shield 9, XDS 9, Trade Value 450.00 (I Paid 480 out the door)

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok I am going to try this again. I have a new never fired Winchester SXP Ultimate Defender for sle or trade. I have everything from the factory minus the box. I took a few pictures of the best features of the gun and it is also the fastest cycling pump on the market. I like the action more than the Remington 870. As for trades I am looking for compact Glock 26, S&W Shield, XDS 9. If you are interested or need a great home defense shotgun feel free to message me with offers. The worst I can do is say no thanks. I appreciate your time. Text or PM (808) 393 50 88

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom