Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Remington 870 Wingmaster

Zip Code: 31525

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Thermal Rifle Scope, Night Vision Rifle Scope, Hydraulic Log Splittr

Gauge: 12

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: REMINGTON 12 Gauge Model 870 Wingmaster Shotgun with 30” full choke ventilated rib barrel

Actually I have two of these shotguns for sale…. Both are identical, both are in 100% perfect shape mechanically, and both are in very good condition cosmetically… The newer, ’79 model does have a slight scratch in the bluing on the right-side of the receiver just below the ejection port (can easily be completely hidden and covered up with a Sharpy black magic-marker)… Both shotguns have seen very limited use and have been sitting unused in my gun cabinet for years.. Both of these shotguns are the Wingmaster models with the deluxe stocks, bright polished bluing and ventilated ribs… I’ll be glad to send detailed photos of either or both if you supply me your email address…

Price: $350 each

(compare quality and price with similar offering on Gun Broker)

(912) 223-0902 text/cell or hobo27@comcast.net email address

The only trade items I might be interested in would be for either a thermal rifle scope or a hydraulic log splitter..

Will ship to a licensed dealer of your choice in any legal location/state in the centennial USA and split equally the shipping cost with buyer…

(LEGAL STATES: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.)

Pictures:
870rem-74-7-jpg.3093800

870rem-76-8-jpg.3093801

870rem-74-5-jpg.3093805

870rem-74-6-jpg.3093807

870rem-74-9-jpg.3093809

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom