• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS G19 gen 5 and G45 Gen 5 (and a Gen 4 G30 and Gen 4 G41)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeinNewnan

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
274   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS G19 gen 5 and G45 Gen 5 (and a Gen 4 G30 and Gen 4 G41)

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475.00 each

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello Gents

First things first - I have been on here a long time and I have never had a bad experience. I have a very simple guarantee - if you buy or trade me for something you have 1 week to shoot it all you want and still get your money back if you are unsatisfied for any reason at all. However - if you dremel or alter the item in any way then the deal is off, but you can shoot it and try it out.

I will sell to people who have a valid GA driver's lic and are legal to possess a firearm. I do not require a bill of sale, but will be happy to sign one for you if you wish. If you are not willing to show me a GA driver's lic (I will not be writing anything down) - then move along. I will be happy to show my lic and carry permit.

GOOD NEWS - okay - x2 gen 5 glocks - a G45 and a G19. Both are unfired. Both have nice magwells on them. Both have good sights - The G45 has suppressor height XS night sights and the G19 has red fiber optic front and black rear (see pics). The G45 can come with either a glock factory threaded barrel or the after market non-threaded barrel I got for it. Again - both of these are unfired. I got the 19 as a back up to my trusty carry Gen 3 19 and the G45 I bought to play with but I prefer the 19 for carry.

BAD NEWS - I am a hospice nurse and as such I need to be available to my patients and families around the clock - so we need to meet in Newnan on the square (google is your friend). I have tried to price these items in a way that makes that worth your while.

475 cash picked up in Newnan on the square each.

MORE GOOD NEWS (MAYBE). If you are active duty military or LEO or Fireman with active duty credentials to back up that claim then you can subtract 50 bucks off the price as my way of saying thank you for doing a thankless job for the rest of us. If you are a retired veteran, as I am, thank you for your service but this does not apply to you. These other folks are grossly underpaid for what they do.

You can PM me but I check texts way more often (SC phone number I know - but I have lived in Newnan for 20 years).

TEXT: 803-761-8359

Please have a look at my feedback and know that you and I are on the same team - lets both act like it please.

ALSO - I have a Gen IV G30 unfired and a Gen IV G41 in excellent plus condition - both with really nice night sights on them. I don't have any pictures with me so I am not listing them in the ad, but if you are interested drop me a line. 475 for each of them as well. They just sit in the safe since I got an Ed Brown 1911 (You should get one of those by the way). Pretty good considering that just the night sights were 85 bucks for each set.

IF you are going to contact me asking what is the least I will take so you can offer 25 bucks less than that please just go back to watching Pawn Stars and leave me alone - I promise we are not going to enjoy each other's company.

Not looking for any trades right now. Strangely, it appears I have enough guns (weird right?).

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this post.

Stay dangerous my friends.

Pictures:
G19-1.jpg
G19-2.jpg
g45-1.jpg
G45-2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
ga muscle - buyer of the gun gets first dibs - so we'll have to wait until sunday to see what they want. Feel free to text me or PM me on Sunday if you like.

Most glock factory barrels are european threaded - this one is glock factory 1/2x28 US apple pie threaded - which is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom