Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Marlin 336 Lever Action 30-30

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $999

Caliber: 30_30

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This Marlin was hiding in the closet and this is what it looks like without doing a thing to it. It's one of my new old guns that's never been fired except at the factory. It's the highly collectible model that most of the old timers are looking for. I have kept it in good shape which means excellent and you might see some oil spots. With a good wipe-down, a new scope, and a sling, you are in the deer hunting business. Actually, I would put it above the fireplace until those military jeeps start rolling through the neighborhood. It would make a great home defense weapon because it's easy to handle but yet you can do some serious shooting when the time comes. I know I have said it before but this is the collectible of all collectibles. Hold on to it and double your investment. The price on these Marlins is going higher every day since Ruger took over. Price is firm at $999

Pictures:
5E6A0253.JPG
5E6A0256.JPG
5E6A0260.JPG
5E6A0259.JPG
5E6A0258.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom