• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS Point blank body armor " new " never worn must sell moving!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.J

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
6   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Point blank body armor " new " never worn must sell moving today $150!!
Y

Zip Code: 30252

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 150.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Moving.. Selling cheap and not happy about it. Moving out of state Monday so hurry and grab it or it will be gone. Size medium chest 37-41

325.00 will negotiate a little . No trades as downsizing for move.
No trama plate included.

Perfect condition and I mean perfect!

Text 678-801-9111 for pick up info.
Exit 218 in McDonough

Reduced from $275 because buyer was no show who asked me to hold all week!

Pictures:
1380390710_0.jpg

1380390710_1.jpg

1380390710_2.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Added pic of brand tag and size for medium 37-41
text 678-801-9111 for pick up. Paypal can hold sale if needed. Wouldrathernotshipwhileimpackingtomovebutcaniflong distance for additional fee.

Thank you for feedback! Will except any reasonable offer or if Mr. Acmans wife will allow him a new toy.. I'm sure I could make him the right deal on it :)

Bid.. Bids. Bid.. I agreed to $250 to traheem01 at 3 am! But just got message to relist it from him! Hope I don't get stuck with it now. Leaving for final move this evening, and need the travel funds so no trades please.

must sell. Will take $250 and meet tonight.

Its 8 am now.. Let's see what ODT member can't live without this in next 8 hours.
678-801-9111 text

I have postponed my trip until tomorrow evening. PLEASE IF YOU ASK ME TO HOLD THIS FOR YOU. I WILL HOLD UP M WORD TO DO SO. PLEASE GIVE SAMER RESPECT TO ME AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE DEAL, especially if you call me at 3 am and ask to make a deal! I only have 24 hours to get rid of items before move .. Otherwise it wouldn't be that bad. Even though its still wrong to re-nig! I understand things come up but don't string people along and then stop all communications. Beware off these buyers!

ill take $200 for this best because I am stuck with it now and need the funds to move. 678-801-9111 text only. Can meet before we leave tomorrow night. Again.. I've made it clear to all those I am. In a time crunch when they
make offers so don't bother if not serious! Thanks in advance!,,,

Reduced due to buyer blow off Nd me being stuck. With it after turning down several others holding it for him!

$200 please help me salvage my move!

Last day in town! Waited to sell $150 it yours

$150 today only!!! Call my cell to meet on honey creek rd in McDonough.

231-245-0102 reduced $125 because traheem01sdjed me to hold 2 different times and was no show! Lost tons if other buyers and time! Plus foully price sale! Don't deal with this ODT member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom