• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS REMINGTON Model 700 ADL 243 Win. with Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16 x 50 mm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS REMINGTON Model 700 ADL 243 Win. with Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16 x 50 mm...

Zip Code: 31525

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,000

Caliber: 243

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am offering for sale my Remington Model 700 ADL in caliber 243 Win. This rifle has a 20” blued barrel with crowned muzzle. The barrel has been professionally floated and the action has been glass bedded. It has a Jewell trigger (also professionally installed and set) model HVRTSBR with 1.5 oz. to 3.0 lb adjustable trigger (cost of trigger: $215). The trigger in this rifle is currently set at 8 oz. The scope is a Bushnell Elite 6500 variable 2.5-16 x 50 mm. and duplex reticle (box included)… A soft case and adjustable sling are also included… This rifle is very accurate and has yielded many ½”, three shot groups… Probably less than 250 total rounds have been down the barrel and most of these have been sighting in a scope or checking for zero before each deer season. This is and has been my back-up and guest deer rifle for many years… The stock shows a few minor dings and scratches and would rate out at “very good”. Mechanically and functionally the rifle will rate out at “excellent” without even a hint of any rust. The bluing is near perfect. This rifle has never had a factory shell shot through it.. I handload all my ammo.. I use Sierra 75 gr BTHP bullets loaded to about 2850 fps as my go-to hunting round for all my 243 Win rifles…

I’m selling this rifle only because I’ll be 78 next week and I know my time is limited… Trying to make it a little easier on my wife when the time comes that she is faced with liquidating all my toys. I have begun going through my gun safe trying to minimize my inventory keeping only what I actually still need and use… I’ll be doing this with my rifles, shotguns, pistols and ammo.

PRICE: $1,000.00

Contact Info: Ken Doss

Cell/text number: 912-223-0902

Email address: hobo27@comcast.net

Pictures:
Remington 700 ADL 243 Win Right Side Profile.jpeg
Remington 700 ADL 243 Win Right Side Profile 1.jpeg
Remington 700 ADL 243 Win Right Side Receiver and Scope.jpeg
Remington 700 ADL 243 Win Right Side Profile on Soft Case.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom