Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS S&amp;W 627 pro series

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 900

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello gentlemen. I went into a great gun store in Newnan called Abe’s gold and Pawn which I highly recommend you Visiting. I saw a Smith & Wesson 627 pro series there in excellent condition, I thought it was new, but it was being sold as used. The price was $997 plus tax, seeing as how this is a $1200 pistol I picked it up and shoved it in my safe. I did order a $100 set of hogue linen G10 grips for it some speed strips and an eight round speed loader for it as well. In total I have over 1250 bucks into this, and while I have fired it with some snap caps. I have never taken it to the Range yet. My fiancé‘s daughter has prom coming up and I promise to contribute some money to this effort. I’m gonna sell this gun as even though it’s super cool, I just don’t see myself using it. your price if you come to Newnan and pick this up and pay me in cash with a GA drivers license or permit to carry is $900. I understand that is an inconvenience but I am a hospice nurse and as such I am available to my patients and families around the clock which means I cannot get very far from home. I have tried to price this item accordingly to make it worth your while to make the trip. my standard guarantee applies which is this, if you buy this or we trade for it, you are welcome to shoot it all you want as long as you don’t mechanically alter the pistol and have the option of a full refund for two weeks if you are unsatisfied in anyway. Of course, if you take a Dremel tool to it or mechanically alter it, this deal is no longer valid. I’m going to include some pictures, I think this needs to find a good home so please let me know. I am located near the square in Newnan, use Google if you’re not sure where that is, but I will be very happy to sell it to you for 900 bucks which I think is a very good deal considering what you are getting. If in in doubt please take a second and look at my feedback as I have been here quite a long time and I am very honorable. I am not a gun dealer, I am a gun enthusiast. You and I are on the same team, and I think it is appropriate for us both to act like it. If you are active duty military or active duty law-enforcement with active duty credentials to back up that claim, please subtract $100 from the price as my way of thanking you for doing a tireless and thankless job. If you are a retired military, veteran, such as I am, please know that I thank you for your service, but this deal does not apply to you.

If you prefer, we can meet at Atlanta Range and ordinance and you may test fire the weapon with the agreement that you pay for the range time and the ammo before you decide whether you’d like to buy it or not. Again, please check my feedback and know that I am an honorable person, if you are not happy, then I am not happy. Thank you for taking the time to consider this ad.

I can be reached via PM, but text message is quicker than I check it much more often. 803-761-8359.

Pictures:
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0391.jpeg
IMG_0390.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom