Item Gone: FS Used Moultrie Trails Cameras/ Viewers for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles R

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
56   0
Reaction score
View attachment 734371 View attachment 734372 Item Name: FS Used Moultrie Trails Cameras/ Viewers for Sale

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $20 per Moultrie Camera & $15 for Viewer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 4 Used Moultrie Trail Cameras & 1 Viewer for $55.

For Sale: 2 Cameras & 1 Trail Viewer all in working condition. The cameras do not require but recommend using an SD card for video. May be a great option for someone hunting public land or areas where you don't want to risk losing a high end camera. Toggle switches removed body of camera to replace 6 D-Batteries. I believe these models are D-50 or D-55 with 5 megapixel. I'm also tossing in 2 older Moultrie cameras FREE that require the larger 6 Volt battery.

Please Note: on second photo I have replaced 3 of the 4 cameras with a metal brackets & parachord that work much better than the original. $20 per camera and $15 per reader.

Bottom-line...4 cameras with Plug-In Viewer for less than $60.
Sold 2 already and prefer to sell the rest to one buyer. Let's make this happen!

My schedule is fairly flexible and can meet at an agreeable location in Woodstock, Holly Springs, Kennesaw, North Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta.

Please no calls after 8:00. Feel free to text me 404- Seven,8,Six-00, Five,6
Regards, Charles.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Wish you weren't so far away, I need one of these in my front yard to see which one of my neighbors keeps throwing their foam coffee cups in my yard

Might be able to work something out to meet you Sat or Sun. Let me check with the wife to see exactly what our plans are and I'll be in touch.

Understand 100%. I've got a Hall Pass this weekend with the guys turkey hunting. I'll even throw in two other Moultrie Cameras that take the 6 volt batteries.

Understand 100%. I've got a Hall Pass this weekend with the guys turkey hunting. I'll even throw in two other Moultrie Cameras that take the 6 volt batteries.

Sorry for the delay getting back to ya. Father in law is having hip replacement today and that has turned the weeks plans upside down. Bring them with you if they are still available and we will work out a time to meet Sat or Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom