6   1
Reaction score
Item Name: WARN ATV winch never used! Must sell ASAP

Zip Code: 30252

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 375.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Specs from website and price of $999.99 below. Steal this never hooked up winch for only $375!! Plus you get attachment plate. 12 volt toggle custom ordered to fit any equipment u want to use it on.
Moving this weekend out of state . Must sell ASAP. No trades no spam..no low balls. I priced it to sell quick at less than half. Comes with mounting plate I bought separate as well and all pictured for sale included in price.

Website specs for winch below....
Warn 2.5ci:

There's nothing like an original. The 2.5ci ATV winch, with its classic design that set the industry standard, comes with a handle-bar mounted mini rocker switch which utilizes a multi-position mounting bracket has for a true all-ATV fit. The switch is potted and sealed to provide years of reliable service in all conditions. The contactor and 6-gauge wiring provide superior performance for the most demanding of ATV users. The 3-stage planetary gear is reliable, efficient and quiet. There's also the 2" drum diameter for increased wire rope life and a 1-year limited warranty.

2.5ci Specs:
Part Number: 64500
Rated Line Pull: 2500 lbs. (1134 kgs.) single-line
Motor: 12V DC, .9hp (.7kW) permanent magnet
Control: Handlebar mounted Mini-rocker switch
Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
Gear Ratio: 136:1
Lubrication: Aeroshell #17
Clutch (freespooling): Cam activated
Brake: Dynamic. Mechanical brake is available as an option PN 22142. CE version includes mechanical brake.
Drum Diameter/Length: 2.0"/2.9"
Weight: 15.4 lbs. (7.0 kgs.)
Wire Rope: 50', 3/16" diameter (15m, 5mm diam.)
Fairlead: Roller
Recommended Battery: 12 Amp/hour minimum for winching
Battery Leads: 6 gauge
Finish: Grey
Warranty: 1-year limited Price $999.99
Warn 2.5ci ATV Winch

Save over half off retail plus get extras. Moving this weekend out of state no longer have equipment to use this for so sadly loosing a ton so I hope someone enjoys my loss as their gain!

678-801-9111 text only # for serious buyers only.

Can meet off hwy 81 or exit 218 off 75 in McDonough .

P.m. Of you don't text. Though i will see text messages faster. Ill except Paypal to hold sale or to ship if needed. Flat rate priority am l for add. $15

Bundle and save if you buy any of my other items going for sale this weekend. Ill work with anyone reasonably.

Thanks. I hope someone gets the enjoyment out of this beast that I so wanted to. Again its new never had weight on it. Just mounted on for short time to rhino. Not one scratch on it!
678- 801-9111 if your don't text p.m please

Pictures:

1380235441_1.jpg

1380235441_2.jpg

1380235441_3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom