Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS WTB! Remington 1100 Sporting Blued 410 Gauge

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1

Caliber: 410

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Wanting to buy

Remington 1100 Sporting Blued 410 Gauge for my son of anyone has one please text me​

Seven seven zero four six eight zero zero five three thanks

Pictures:
F4FC36E8-9DF5-4D92-9AF5-72768FF01770.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For what the Remington 410 1100 Sporting models are going for these days, it may be cheaper to buy him a good used Browning or Beretta o/u :shocked:

One other option if you can find a 410 1100 LW that came with a fixed choke. You could send the barrel to Briley and have it threaded for the extended chokes.

What grade is your son in school and how much do you anticipate him using it?
Middle school youth can often handle a 20 ga which are much more affordable and the shells are about half the price of 410 bore :)

Because of your location, I was going to recommend you check at Pike Depot in Zebulon, but based on your screen name, you are likely already familiar :)

One for sale on here, You may have better luck posting in the WTB section. Good Luck

One for sale on here, You may have better luck posting in the WTB section. Good Luck
That one is sold but he has not deleted the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom