Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
13 Bulgarian (new)
4 steele (used)
2 Pmags (new)
1 tapco
all are 30 round mags

tula and monarch ammo is steele cased (900 rounds)

here is pics of the norinco(1200 rounds)

I will separate. I will accept trades. I will ship mags
pickup/trade Roberta,GA

pickup is Roberta, GA
I am in Columbus,ga area on weekends

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I don't deal with negative feedback
Oh snap! You know in all fairness I have dealt with members with either zero or even one neg. It really all depends on how long they have been on here. I think back to my ebay days and remember how I had all those positive numbers and then one jerkoff from Puerto Rico negged me over a $3.00 DVD. And then ebay scolded me for putting "No sales or shipping to Puerto Rico" in my listings. Whatever. Point here is if you're on here and trading/selling pretty regular you are bound to run into a jerkoff sooner or later. And THAT is the asshole that will neg you over stupid ****. So far I have only met good people knock on wood. But I wouldn't let one neg stop a deal unless it was something really big. Hell, there's am overpriced Glock 19 on here right now by a member that has 4 negs! How can you have 4 negs and not be banned?

Oh snap! You know in all chyfairness I have dealt with members with either zero or even one neg. It really all depends on how long they have been on here. I think back to my ebay days and remember how I had all those positive numbers and then one jerkoff from Puerto Rico negged me over a $3.00 DVD. And then ebay scolded me for putting "No sales or shipping to Puerto Rico" in my listings. Whatever. Point here is if you're on here and trading/selling pretty regular you are bound to run into a jerkoff sooner or later. And THAT is the asshole that will neg you over stupid ****. So far I have only met good people knock on wood. But I wouldn't let one neg stop a deal unless it was something really big. Hell, there's am overpriced Glock 19 on here right now by a member that has 4 negs! How can you have 4 negs and not be banned?

LOL, I'm a bitchy woman, no time for anything negative

I've been burnt on Ebay also, over the years

over priced Glock on ODT? never

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom