Reaction score
Item Name: FT Galaxy S5 Verison trade for T-Mobile galaxy S5

Zip Code: 30134 and 30180

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Galaxy S 5 or equivalent

Caliber: 4G LTE

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got a near perfect Verison Galaxy S5 UNLOCKED that I'm currently using on T-Mobile. It works great but I just do not like the built in crap from Verison. I'd rather deal with the T-Mobile built in crap. Comes with an Incipio case and it's got the gorilla glass over the screen making it almost scratch proof.

I'm looking for a T-mobile branded Galaxy phone S 5 or better. I can add cash for the right deal.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I swapped the sim card out and that got it turned on. I then spent an hour on the phone with t-mobile re-doing all the settings and that made it a little better. I then spent an hour in the t-mobile store letting them further refine the settings and that made it a whole lot better.

It has the embedded verison software that makes it very difficult to retrieve voivemail and I can't get all the verison crap off of the phone (that I can't use because I'm on t-mobile).

As a technologically challenged individual, I find that the branded phones work better for me.

I dont have a s5 for you but can offer some tips if the store hasnt already
The store probably changed the APN settings.
for voice mail i think you can just call yourself ( sometimes this works)
Also a certain frequency has to be used sometimes called base band 4 on the phones.
This will allow you to get tmobile 4g LTE or else you will be stuck on 3G.
You will know by conducting a speedtest.net exam or if you watch youtube the video is choppy when full bars reception.
Also in network settings you should use GSM only ( Not cdma or global)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom