204   1
Reaction score
Item Name: SPM Gen2 Glock 23 - with extras

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 450

Caliber: .40S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SPM Glock 23 Gen2 from the early 90s. Frame is in very good plus condition with only the usual right side wear above the trigger guard. Slide has light finish wear on some of the edges. This one has not been to the factory, so as far as I can tell the internals are all gen2 original. The mags are not gen2, but relatively current drop free mags. Comes with 2 mags with plus extensions (original floor plates and bottom covers included), grip sleeve, correct version tupperware plastic case and mag loading tool. Woulda been glad to keep it, but I have another just like it.

Price: $450 in a FTF cash sale, need the money, so not looking for trades.
This one is going to a legal GA gun buying resident with valid GADL and GAFL

If you live further away from the Atlanta Metro area than you are willing to travel, then please check with me first.
Also: Due to a couple of unfortunate incidents with counterfeit bills I check money and count it more than once. Be aware of this if you are the kind of buyer that finds that offensive and leaves negative feedback because of it.

Pictures:
1359998754_0.jpeg

1359998754_1.jpeg

1359998754_2.jpeg

1359998754_3.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Hold the phone peoples! That one was a little too fast, evidently.

Gun is NOT sold and still available.

Requirements to purchase are listed as valid GADL and GAFL, as in both.

GUN IS STILL AVAILABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom