• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT iPad 2 wifi/3-4g

1st40cal

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ipad-2-wifi-3-4g.866712/
Item Name: FS 32g iPad 2 wifi/3-4g

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 150 each
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an iPad 2 that is wifi and cellular ready. It is in like new condition. Let me know if interested. I have two of these along with one apple Smart Cover and one apple smart case (both pink though)

Last edited:
We had att sims in them. But from what I was told at store is they are not like phones and will accept both sims cards without "unlocking" because they do not carrier specific iPads. Can you send a picture of 42?

Here it is

Attachments

• images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 5
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
We had att sims in them. But from what I was told at store is they are not like phones and will accept both sims cards without "unlocking" because they do not carrier specific iPads. Can you send a picture of 42?

I could be wrong but I believe that if it is Verizon it will work with both, but if it's AT&T it will only work with an AT&T sim card.

When I bought my new iPads at the AT&T store the AT&T guy said that it will except any Sims card that's the reason...but that's just when he said I don't know for sure though

Back
Top Bottom