• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT **TPM** CZ Hammer Fired Pistol - LNIB with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneMoreTrade

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Looking to sell a like new in the box, hammer fired, SA/DA CZ P01. I've only taken it to the range once and it shot great - very accurate and trigger is smooth with a nice glass-like break.

Extras include: six mags total - 2 OEM 14 round mags and 4 Mecgar 15 round mags (cost of $40 each), OEM grips, VZ Grips C275-FRAG-C-COM (cost of $75), TRUGLO TFX Pro Tritium and Fiber Optic Xtreme sights (cost was $110), These are my favorite handgun sights, bright in both daylight and dark.

The 9mm CZ P01 for sale is a compact duty carry pistol for military applications designed for civilian concealed carry as well. This aluminum-framed CZ P01 features a decocker, integral 1913 accessory rail, and the ability to accept any of the industry-standard sights and lights. This pistol is the pinnacle of reliability. In the U.S. Army “Mean Rounds Between Failure” testing, the CZ P01 had a mere .05% failure rate or an MRBF of 2142, and it is used as a duty pistol by the Czech National Police.

I have $1,000 in this setup, but looking to sell it for $775. Need to see a GA DL or GA CWP at meeting and need to meet in Marietta/Kennesaw area.

CZ 1.JPG
CZ 2.JPG
CZ 3.JPG
CZ 4.jpg
CZ 5.JPG
CZ 6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom