• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT WWI US Model 1917 / 1918 Plumb Phila Bolo Knife

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
WW1 bolo style knife that was used by the US troops to clear jungle and set up fighting positions. Originally this was issued to the medical corp. Around 1917 it started to be issued to machine gun teams to help prepare shooting positions. These are original production pieces. The knife is in good condition with a good patina. The edge is in good shape minus one nick. I didn’t want to sharpen it in case you prefer to keep it in it’s original condition. Comes with two scabbards. One is in very good condition. I’ve oiled the knife and it slides easily in and out of this scabbard. The other scabbard with the black tape on the end is in less then serviceable condition. This was my Dads knife and he appears to have taped up the end of the damaged scabbard. Pick up off Wade Green Rd at the Publix in Kennesaw or halfway for the right trade.

Trades I’m Looking For:

-AR 15 lower reciever(aero or better)
-Glock 17 Gen 5 mags(oem onlyw/ orange follower)
-Threaded Glock 17 Gen 5 barrel
-Streamlight TLR-9
-Holosun 508t w/red dot
-Metal MP5 made by Zenith
- High quality sand blasting cabinet(not Harbor Fright)
- Dirt cheap .223 or 9mm brass cased fmj range/plinking ammo.
-New manufactured .30 carbine ammo and .30 carbine mags.
-Project pistols(rusted ,busted, or disgusting) -.556/.223 or 357 magnum reloading stuff.
-Champion or similar model 3500-4500 watt duel fuel open construction style inverter generator(newish generator)
-5 gallon high quality fuel cans(metal or mil spec thick plastic).
-20 gallon propane tanks
-Big fat $100 bills
*** I’m open to all trade offers but you’re gonna have to make it worth my while. If it’s not on this list please feel free to offer the item but do understand you’re going to have to put the trade value in my favor to get me to accept it in trade. I’ll just end up having to trade/sell the item if it’s not on my trade list. ***

Attachments

• IMG_7315.jpeg
    IMG_7315.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7314.jpeg
    IMG_7314.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7312.jpeg
    IMG_7312.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7311.jpeg
    IMG_7311.jpeg