• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Federal/American Eagle M855 150-Round Pack

The only thing I like about the "what's the least you will take" question is that it seems to always be followed up with an offer in "cash money". Those always crack me up.
Or what's your best cash price line.. Those always crack me up...like I'm going to take food stamps, ebt or some other form go gubnent handout. And before anyone calls me a bigot you can't be a true bigot if you've been on food stamps (yeah as a kid, mother raised three of us on abt 10.00 an hour. How I do not know) before can you?

Wow, didn't expect to generate a debate over a simple posting. Then again, it's OTD.

My thought was perhaps somebody out there had a few one-day multi park tickets lying around to Universal or Disney. And just maybe that person was adding up the cost to get to Orlando, the meals, the hotels, souvenirs, the crowds, yadda yadda yadda and might prefer to trade off those tickets for some M855.

My son & I are doing a boys weekend in Orlando in a couple of weeks. And I'm more than happy to trade ammo for a gun I rarely shoot to put a smile on a face I see every day. I'll let you be the judge and place a value on that.

Wow, didn't expect to generate a debate over a simple posting.

My thought was perhaps somebody out there had a few one-day multi park tickets lying around to Universal or Disney. And just maybe that person was adding up the cost to get to Orlando, the meals, the hotels, souvenirs, the crowds, yadda yadda yadda and might prefer to trade off those tickets for some M855.

My son & I are doing a boys weekend in Orlando in a couple of weeks. And I'm more than happy to trade ammo for a gun I rarely shoot to put a smile on a face I see every day. I'll let you be the judge and place a value on that.
Yea man sorry about starting that mess. Some people are sensitive. I may be able to find you some tickets if my friend still has them. I'll pm when I know.

Wow, didn't expect to generate a debate over a simple posting. Then again, it's OTD.

I just appreciate the opportunity to post Micky with an AR.

Yea man sorry about starting that mess. Some people are sensitive. I may be able to find you some tickets if my friend still has them. I'll pm when I know.

Nah. No apology needed. I get that everyone is a little uptight about the possible ban on this stuff and what this kind of unconstitutional action from the government represents. I thought about loading up on it before it's all gone, but thought better of it. I have all the green tip I need and so rarely shoot my AR anyway. So why not put up a few boxes to see if I can't trade for something I'd enjoy a helluva lot more? It's just ammo.
No harm done. I appreciate the note.

Reactions: CSA
The rat says "BUMP this ad!"

mickey-mouse_popup_10.jpg

Honestly, I won't trade with someone who asks me, "what's your trade value." When I get that question in PM I just respond, "no thanks"

I hate that question

Only one I hate more is, "what's the least you will take?" I always respond to that one double my asking price.
On the flip side i hate it when folks want to trade and dont clearly state what they are looking for

Back
Top Bottom