• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Remington R1 Enhanced 1911 .45 ACP LNIB

Clarke123

Default rank <4500 posts
Love Them UGA Dogs!
Reaction score
WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-remington-r1-enhanced-1911-45-acp-lnib.1613349/
Item Name: FT Remington R1 Enhanced 1911 .45 ACP LNIB

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Described Below

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: LNIB, BOX / Docs / Accessories / Three Magazines: Remington R1 Enhanced, 1911, Full Size, 45ACP, 5" Barrel, Steel Frame, Black Satin Finish, Walnut Grips, Adjustable Fiber Optic Sights, 8Rd, Target Trigger, Combat Hammer, Slide Serrations, 3 Magazines Described as an aggressive design of the Model 1911 •Key features include: Adjustable rear sight Fiber-optic front sight (red) Beavertail grip safety w/checkered memory bump Enhanced hammer & wide thumb safety Flat checkered mainspring housing (20 LPI) Anodized aluminum Match trigger & Custom wood laminate grips w/thumb grove & ambi-cut •Match Grade stainless barrel & bushing •Front/rear slide serrations •Front grip strap serrations

Why is it up for trade? I really like .45 ACP and now own 6 pistols in the caliber! I want to add something else to my collection and something has to go to fund it. I got this pistol in a trade, have shot a couple of flawless magazines of American Eagle 230GR RN FMJ through it and can honestly say it is as accurate as any pistol I’ve ever shot before (more accurate than I am with my 70+ year old eyes!) A steady hand should be able to make half-dollar (or better) sized groupings at 10 yards or more.

Like Conditioned Trades Considered FTF Cumming Area OR Shipped at your cost to your FFL:

1) .357 Rossi R92 in Stainless Steel Lever Action Rifle - A Marlin would be considered, but I want the side bullet feed (not the magazine rod feed) on any rifle that I consider.

2) Tanfoglio Sport (or better) in .40 S&W

3) S&W 4” Model 686 Stainless in .357

4) Maybe a Dillon 650XL setup

5) This isn’t a fire-sale, nor do I have to part with it … LOW-BALLERS need not reply. That said, I am always open to PM’s with favorable Cash Offers, but preference is to TRADE.

1372442-683eb219fb575f49fc6fca74455c9235.jpg

By responding to this posting you attest that you are legally able to acquire a firearm and are can provide a current Georgia Drivers License and GWL to prove it!

Pictures:
remington-r1-enhanced-jpg.1472204

Back
Top Bottom