• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Super Squirrel Sniper 3000 (or Ruger Precision Rimfire)

roydamnmercer

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else is.
Reaction score
Ruger Precision Rimfire .22 bolt action for trade. Approximately 100 rounds fired. Very accurate…absolutely beautiful precision trigger. Includes 15 round magazine, target grip, Bushnell 3-9x40 scope, flip ups and rings, bipod, box, docs…has threaded barrel and thread protector.

What I’m looking for: I’d like a Ruger GP100 in .22. I would consider a nice Single Six or Single Ten in .22 if it came with extras. Otherwise, I dunno, make an offer. Firearm trades only. (Nothing French, Italian, Yugoslav, Turkish, Brazilian, or Chinese. Nothing over 100 years old. No shotguns, Hi-points, .40 cals, or crossbows.)

I’m by Lake Hartwell which is near the South Carolina border, I’ll travel a bit but don’t make an offer if you’re in South Georgia unless you’re willing to drive to at least Commerce. 😉

By engaging in trade offers, you affirm that you are legally allowed to obtain and possess a firearm in the state of Georgia, the item you offer is legally owned by you, and that you’re not a fool, an idiot, or a democrat (I know, that’s redundant) I will show CWP, DL and/or provide bill of sale if requested but I don’t require it.

Make all offers by PM please. Don’t crap on my sale ad (Sail add for those from Macon) and I won’t crap all over yours later on in a juvenile passive-aggressive manner.

Now the ODT clichés:
Super rare, hard to find. (Rare? No. Hard to find? Well, kinda.)
Don’t lowball me, I know what I have. (I mean, I don’t have gold coins here but I don’t want your broke-a$$ Heritage rough rider.)
Practically NIB. (No. It’s been fired. But it is clean and has been safe kept and not remotely abused or neglected.)
Only fired a few times. (Two boxes of 50 rounds…not a “few”, but a very reasonable number.)
I’m going to be picky here. (Sure, aren’t we all?)
Just seeing what’s out there. (Just seeing if anyone has a nice GP100, or maybe a Single Six or Single Ten)
It just may go back in the safe. (that’s kinda up to y’all to have a good trade. I’m not gonna throw it away after all.)
Only selling to pay medical bills. (Nope. I’m trading because I have a metric crap ton of .22 rifles…and I like to trade stuff)
Just need a peek at your CCW (nope, I don’t. And you don’t need to see mine either but I’ll gladly let you peek at mine if I can peek at yours!)
852622C3-F07F-47CF-BC14-137816C81E9C.jpeg

B8DBD106-17D0-42A9-AA9C-BE06D234CB6F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom