• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Junk lawn mowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a riding mower with a v-twin and a push mower, engines on both are good. Not free but I will sell them both for cheap

There a ways away we inherited tons of scrap iron and there’s mowers tillers you name it. Even a pace arrow motor home hasn’t ran in a while it’s stored inside 454 Chevrolet power train. It’s in Lancaster SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heck take her I’m sure she’ll find something she can’t live without.
If I had a way I’d bring you a truck load

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a push mower, runs decent, but has broken mounting bolt. Also have a new Bolens weedeater, curved shaft used one time, just isn't heavy enough for my acre and a half. Have a straight shaft Weed eater brand trimmer, just wouldn't start law year. Also have a Craftsman leaf blower, worked last year, but only on half choke. Wife says I'm a pack rat, and my garage proves it. Who knew?:sick: Just let me know if any of this interest you.

I've recently completed some projects given to me by some very very great members here and I'm looking for more. Preferably free or really really low cost running or not riding mowers, push mowers, tillers, go karts, generators, golf carts, and weedeaters. If it did run and its junk I'll come hawl them off for you if it's not across the state unless I have more than one pickup. Not a lot of money to work with, I just love projects and challenges and I have to keep my self busy. Dont trash them I'll take them for my incompleted projects. If I have the trailer I'll hawl off anything else I can strap to it for ya. I can make an hour or so trip within reason if I have several stops.
Reply with you have, thanks.
I have a riding mower at my shop in Peachtree City you can have if you come get it!! PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom