1. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Rules / FAQ.

If you wish to become a member and post, you can register here. Registered users also see less ads!
  2. If you are having issues logging in please send us an email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of the site and we'll get it fixed.

3. We now have a Mobile-Friendly Style for the site.

You can find it at the bottom left corner of the site, or click here.

Kel-Tec SU-16c with ammo for sale

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by mlj2386, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlj2386

mlj2386 New to The Trader!

I am looking to sell my Kel-Tec SU-16c for $800.00 firm. I have made these modifications to the rifle: colapsible buttstock, a new forearm with picatiney rail, a bipod/fore grip, a NC Star fixed power scope with red/green illuminator, a bayonett lug and new army style bayonett, a 3 point sling, and a flash surpressor, you will also get 14 30 round mags 1 15 round mag and 1 10 round mag, cabelas tactical rifle case, and 1179 rounds of tula .223 ammo, and the original parts to the rifle. There are two pics the first one is the way the rifle looks with original parts the other is after the modifications. If you are interested please e-mail me at mlj2386@yahoo.com.

Attached Files:

2. ceg1957

ceg1957 ODT Junkie!

Supporter
    Can't believe this hasn't sold! These guns are SWEET! You can't find a smoother operating 223. I love mine! Lots of fun to shoot and so light. Factory set up weighs only 4 pounds! Makes the ARs feel heavy! GLWS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.