• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife in your pocket today?

Went to ACE and got me a NEW knife.
Tough decision, Green or Orange .
I got the GREEN :becky: IMG_0232.jpg

I didn’t own any chinese made knives…til I saw your post. Did some research and got a civivi Gavko. I am super impressed for $60.
View attachment 7093782

Love to see it! Civivi is so underrated! I have several more expensive and nicer knives that I almost always pass up to put one of my civivi's in my pocket. They're the perfect price point where they're nice enough that you want to use them (and WAY nicer than the price suggests), but cheap enough that if you lost one, replacing it would hurt a lot less than replacing a Benchmade or a Chris Reeves, etc.

Love to see it! Civivi is so underrated! I have several more expensive and nicer knives that I almost always pass up to put one of my civivi's in my pocket. They're the perfect price point where they're nice enough that you want to use them (and WAY nicer than the price suggests), but cheap enough that if you lost one, replacing it would hurt a lot less than replacing a Benchmade or a Chris Reeves, etc.
100% sir. just kicked my tactile mav out of my pocket....for the day atleast. going to be getting more civivi. I think you are right...at this price point...could have bought a bag full for one olamic.

Back
Top Bottom