• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mail theif in the area of Lawrenceville

It finally got to you.. around North Atlanta and probably all over Atlanta there are no more drive up mailboxes outside post offices thanks to these beautiful people. You have go into the lovely post office to mail your letter now.

It finally got to you.. around North Atlanta and probably all over Atlanta there are no more drive up mailboxes outside post offices thanks to these beautiful people. You have go into the lovely post office to mail your letter now.
It's the old thing, a few bad people mess it up for everyone else

Yes. I believe the Spanish men were caught. When people would put their letters in the drop box, they were not making sure it went all the way down. These guys were sticking cardboard into the back of the box and retrieving those letters. Really sickening.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Also, the porch pirates are in full force. A few of my neighbors have had their packages stolen and the cops have been driving thru my subdivision at the end of NEW HOPE ROAD in Dacula
They come in every race and creed. Shame that criminals have more rights, so it seems. Neighborhoods are not the way they use to be. Just need to keep an eye out for each other.

If it were me, I'd like in the most remote place I could find on earth that I could live comfortably. But due to medical needs, that ship sailed a long time ago
I hear ya man. With you on more remote and private. The suits are making that even harder these days. A nice peice of land would he great. I would rather be even more outside the city than we are.

Back
Top Bottom