• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Marietta gun show this weekend worth going to?

I went late and it paid off as I was able to score my unicorn gun (at least up to this point) being a S&W 1006 model with the FBI sights. Cant wait to take it to the range soon!

I was going to go but heard Johns Creek Soap wasn't going to be there so decided to stay home...

:behindsofa:

All joking aside, ODT hit 'er out of the park last weekend at the Exposition Center...thanks!

I went kinda late in the afternoon. It's my first time back at the Civic Center since they've done some work to the facility, and it turned out nice. That joint was LONG overdue for a facelift.

Good crowd, was able to navigate the tables easy enough. Bought a PT111 G2 from Cherokee G&P to keep in my truck, and a couple of odds and ends, nothing major. There were some decent ammo deals if you shop around.

It was your typical gun show. If you want to get out of the house for a while, it was alright, not great.
What he said Did find a couple little Cobray Mac things though which was unusual.

I liked the show, was kinda crowded though. Decent prices on ammo at some tables, bought some ppu to try. Hayata, there was a soap table there.....

Decided to go, but still not sure it was worth the 10 bucks. Was going mainly to get more steel targets for the range but no vendors for that were there.
Saw a Tavor 9mm that tempted me for 1399.
There sure were lots of sub $600 ARs.

The building was nice. Big improvement over Jim r. Miller park. Agree on the price of admission.

There was a gun show there too.

Decided to go, but still not sure it was worth the 10 bucks. Was going mainly to get more steel targets for the range but no vendors for that were there.
Saw a Tavor 9mm that tempted me for 1399.
There sure were lots of sub $600 ARs.

I saw that very same Tavor SAR. Would have considered it if it was cheaper to convert it to .223.

Back
Top Bottom