• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maui, Hawaii Fires

It's just horrible what's happened to the people affected. Fire scares the crap out of me personally which is why I have so much respect for firefighters.
As far as the causes of the fires I'm sure like most things like this it will come down to mismanagement of resources but I wouldn't put it past some nefarious characters with evil intentions having a hand in it but lazer beams from space might be a bit of a stretch even for my paranoid ass.
Like in the video I've read where land grabbers are already moving in trying to buy up the scorched earth from the native inhabitants. They should band together, throw out the Americans and declare their independence. They don't like us and they don't want us there.
I'm sure if you took a referendum of just the the Hawaiian people it would pass overwhelmingly.
It never should have been made a state and I don't really consider it part of America anyway.

Over 100 people are dead and chemtrails?!?! DJD. :tsk:
Some of y'all are flat out disgusting. Can you at least let them bury their dead before you go full Reynold's wrap? Not a single tragedy has ever occurred without some ridiculous cooked up conspiracy. It's nauseating.
And yeah, this is getting moved.

Well, I get that it's a bit soon because it just happened. But really, why can't we ask these questions? The MSM is all over the place blaming it on climate change. We know that's not what did it either... Seems like a lot of conspiracy theories lately have starting having a little truth to them. I'm not talking Jewish space laser but I think it's not as simple as "climate change did this".

4d93je.png

I think that there are a few things that can be said that aren't in 'tin foil hat' territory:

The residents were ill served by local leadership which appears to have failed them in multiple (and fatal) ways. This should at least justify a public investigation with the findings published, and not kept under wraps.

Separate from that investigation, the root cause of the fire is most likely to be mundane - although it may have been the result of illegal activity such as arson. This particular investigation would also benefit from a very public treatment to the extent that any such investigatuon is pursued, PARTICULARLY because failure to do so plays into the hands of swivel-eyed conspracy theorists.

And speaking of conspiracy theorists - they have a point. A lot of recent event information that belongs in the public domain is currently being kept out of the public eye. Personally, I don't see this as anything more than key individuals wanting to keep their incompetence, venality and illegality private, and a willingness among senior-level bureaucrats to let their subordinates do this, because of the cratering public confidence in the current leadership of the public sector. I don't see how anyone can deny this point which of course - is itself - represents an actual conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom