• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Middle Ga Meet & Greet @ Fox City Brewery (April 13, 2024 @ 11:00 am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I don't wanna turn this into a swap meet thread. So just delete this if it's inappropriate. But I am bringing a giveaway prize like last year. Something good that most everyone can use. I'm also bringing a few parts from my parts bin that I don't need and maybe someone else does.
Anyway all that being said if anyone has a cleaning rod for an SKS or a paratrooper SKS I need one of each. So y'all keep that in mind between now and then.

Hey I don't wanna turn this into a swap meet thread. So just delete this if it's inappropriate. But I am bringing a giveaway prize like last year. Something good that most everyone can use. I'm also bringing a few parts from my parts bin that I don't need and maybe someone else does.
Anyway all that being said if anyone has a cleaning rod for an SKS or a paratrooper SKS I need one of each. So y'all keep that in mind between now and then.
We can get there early and make use of the parking lot. That’s what we did before.

We can get there early and make use of the parking lot. That’s what we did before.
That's cool. I got there late last time. But I brought my mystery box of parts in with me. I don't know who took what because I just left the box on my table.
I believe I was sitting with Mr.and Mrs. buellbrewer buellbrewer the whole time. Good people. I had a burger and some of them odd but good fries. Didn't drink anything last year since I was by myself. But I'm trying to get the ol lady to come with me this year so....

Have a few stickers and a Free range pass to Amchar for giveaways...

20240329_185307.jpg

I had already signed up to wash dishes from 8-11 so its a no go for me. If anyone from the Rex (clayton county😨:scared:) area Not going to the M&G and wants a free pancake breakfast then come see me at Rex Masonic Lodge 251, 5230 Macon Hwy. Ellenwood, Ga
ill buy your breakfast. (or if you know anyone just plain hungry and low on money...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom