• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mosin withdrawal

Billrube

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
128   0
Reaction score
Howdy fellows I have not posted much in a while. Divorce. Picked up and moved out state. About to officially change states of residence.

I really miss getting picks of the litter on he Mosin Nagants at Howard's in Macon. I've still got most of my collection intact but have been in hell of between states of residence and broke. Found a dunhams here with about 20 91/30s in the rack but can't buy anything due out of state license.

It's probably good though. $ is slim.

I will try to hang around but won't be trading much.

Still need a 45 and 46 M44. Maybe I will get lucky.

Dang- sorry to hear about the situation. Hopefully the new state will have some good opportunities for you.

I know very little about Mosins, aside from the kick ;)

Im sorry man, that stinks. Wishing you calmer seas in your new place...

Collecting M44 mosins by year made huh? Hadnt thought of that, ive been collecting m44s by country.....m91s by factory and 91/30's by receiver and factory. Throw in the odd polish .22 trainer and a small group of sporterized ones (yeah i know, dont say it).. Neat idea about the year made. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
Things are looking up, soviet. I've still those helmets for a song if you are interested.

Alleycat, at one pointing had an extensive collection of Mosins. I collection 91/30s by production; concentrating on all Tulas if possible. I've got 1920 thru 1944.

Howdy fellows I have not posted much in a while. Divorce. Picked up and moved out state. About to officially change states of residence.

I really miss getting picks of the litter on he Mosin Nagants at Howard's in Macon. I've still got most of my collection intact but have been in hell of between states of residence and broke. Found a dunhams here with about 20 91/30s in the rack but can't buy anything due out of state license.

Oh man I remember those posts haha.
You had a very nice collection. And I remember posts about wanting specific years from specific factorys. I think you even put mosins up for trade for mosins of different years
Best of luck, hope you ended up somewhere nice

Thought you could purchase rifles and shotguns out of state?

Hey man, I once said one of would have to move because of the good deals you offered. I did not mean out of state. Sorry to hear about both of the problems you're facing," Fair winds and a following sea to you."

Back
Top Bottom