• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My AR's before the Boating Accident. Let's see yours!

Here are one of each of the ODT lowers

1stodtlower 001.jpgarpistol 001.jpgKickenChicken 001.jpgKCcolor 003.jpg

SP1 carbines weren't made until the late 1970s. Was yours originally a 20" rifle?
Hmmm you probably got something there...I had gotten this one from my father before he died...I know he got it new...I was under the impression that it was early...but like you say it's got to be late. I was born '66 .....was shooting since I can remember. Always remember that one and a few more like it in the safe. Him always telling me that one would be mine when I got old enough. Got it from him in the late 80s.... It has always been the same length...the only thing diff than stock is the forearm. Very few rounds....I'd say under 2k .

Hmmm you probably got something there...I had gotten this one from my father before he died...I know he got it new...I was under the impression that it was early...but like you say it's got to be late. I was born '66 .....was shooting since I can remember. Always remember that one and a few more like it in the safe. Him always telling me that one would be mine when I got old enough. Got it from him in the late 80s.... It has always been the same length...the only thing diff than stock is the forearm. Very few rounds....I'd say under 2k .

Of all the ARs that have come and gone for me over the years, I miss my SP1 carbine the most. Sweet little gun. Very light

Back
Top Bottom