• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Glock customer service experience.

va87

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
86   1
Reaction score
A friend recently came into a G20 10 mm. It had some problems......failure to feed and no trigger reset. I'd heard that you could take your Glock to Smyrna to get it looked at, so we loaded up Friday and headed up to Smyrna.

It was quite an experience!

Beautiful facility……and HUGE!! They checked us in at the guard shack, secured our weapons, and sent us down to the armorers building. We were met by a Glock armorer who filled out paperwork on each gun (I took my G19 and my G43 for a check-out and any updates) and heard our stories. He then took the pistols back to his area and we waited in a very nice reception area for just less than an hour.

When he returned, we were floored. The previous owner of the G20 had installed an aftermarket spring set and trigger connector. The armorer replaced EVERYTHING inside the gun with the latest upgrades from Glock. The pistol was a very early model, at least 15 years old, and the only original parts left were the frame, the slide, and the barrel! It cost…..ZERO!!! All for free! And he replaced the old magazine with a brand new one!

I had night sights put on my G19 (only $60!!!!). My G19 was current and in good shape. He replaced my two 10rd magazines with brand new 15rd mags! He installed an upgraded trigger connector on my G43. ALL FREE!!!!

I cannot recall EVER seeing a company stand behind it's products like this! Incredible customer service!! We got home Friday evening, and of course we had to shoot the G20......FLAWLESS!!! True Glock perfection!!

I've owned countless pistols over the years. I've always been a big SIG and HK fan......they are fine pistols. I got my Glocks after several times shooting a G17 and G26 one of my range buddies has. I shot them well and they never failed to operate flawlessly. I finally gave in and got the G19. BOY, am I glad I did!

The Glock is not the beauty queen. Blocky, ugly, no glamour at all......until you shoot it. It just WORKS!! And now after this extraordinary experience with Glock customer service, I can find no reason to not consider a Glock pistol first when I am looking for a gun.

I see a G21 in my near future.......

fter this extraordinary experience with Glock customer service, I can find no reason to not consider a Glock pistol first when I am looking for a gun....
One of the very reasons I am such a Glock fan as an Atlantan! Have been there numerous times and always blown away by the lengths they go to for customers!:thumb:

Gotta love reports from first time visitors to Glock.
They're all excited and happy, like kids on Christmas morning.

Wonder if those who live near other OEM's get treated the same. I know HK in Columbus has a strict no visitor/walk in policy.

Back
Top Bottom