• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Central GA  Need a home for a good grown Bloodhound

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
I'm trying to help a friend find a good home for a good young grown bloodhound. Don't have pics yet but I hope to by next week. All I know now is he ain't fixed and supposedly has a big set hanging .He is currently in Gray/Jones Co. But wed be willing to drive a little to put him in a good home. Feel free to call/text me at 478 733 2873.

I'm trying to help a friend find a good home for a good young grown bloodhound. Don't have pics yet but I hope to by next week. All I know now is he ain't fixed and supposedly has a big set hanging .He is currently in Gray/Jones Co. But wed be willing to drive a little to put him in a good home. Feel free to call/text me at 478 733 2873.

if you were not 650 miles from me,i would jump on that, find your buddies that run big rig and maybe get them to run by mississippi ::)

Back
Top Bottom