• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some girl advice. Real tricky situation...

Nothing you haven't already heard. SWIM needs to talk to his friend. If friend is cool, go for it. If friend is not cool, then either decide to lose girl or friend.

I appreciate the advice y'all. I think you guys are right, I should go after her. I just don't want to rush into anything. After all, I have known her for so long that it would be foolish to assume that I can just jump right in. Im going to take it slow and just see where it goes. I think she feels the same way I do, shes been hurt many times before and there is a huge risk in us being anything more than friends so its best to just keep it innocent and casual for a while. I would hate to lose her completely if we just dove right in and things didn't work out.

So has SWIM dove into the pool yet, or is he still testing the water?

We have spent the night together several times but I haven't had sex with her. She gave me the opportunity once a few weeks ago but she had been drinking and I thought it would have been wrong of me to take advantage of her like that. I felt really bad about it later because I think she kinda felt like I was rejecting her but I think it was the right thing to do. Whatever happens between us, I don't want it to just be a drunken hookup. If it had been any other girl I would have jumped on it at the first opportunity but this girl is different.

I appreciate the advice y'all. I think you guys are right, I should go after her. I just don't want to rush into anything. After all, I have known her for so long that it would be foolish to assume that I can just jump right in. Im going to take it slow and just see where it goes. I think she feels the same way I do, shes been hurt many times before and there is a huge risk in us being anything more than friends so its best to just keep it innocent and casual for a while. I would hate to lose her completely if we just dove right in and things didn't work out.

We have spent the night together several times but I haven't had sex with her. She gave me the opportunity once a few weeks ago but she had been drinking and I thought it would have been wrong of me to take advantage of her like that
. I felt really bad about it later because I think she kinda felt like I was rejecting her but I think it was the right thing to do. Whatever happens between us, I don't want it to just be a drunken hookup. If it had been any other girl I would have jumped on it at the first opportunity but this girl is different.

[Broken External Image]:

We have spent the night together several times but I haven't had sex with her. She gave me the opportunity once a few weeks ago but she had been drinking and I thought it would have been wrong of me to take advantage of her like that. I felt really bad about it later because I think she kinda felt like I was rejecting her but I think it was the right thing to do. Whatever happens between us, I don't want it to just be a drunken hookup. If it had been any other girl I would have jumped on it at the first opportunity but this girl is different.
Way to go Vanguard Jr. I'm going to call you The Friar from now on.

i29.photobucket.com_albums_c263_cobrar18s_post_tits_or_gtfo.png

Oh man you ****ed up for sure. had you been drinkin too?

Back
Top Bottom