• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New "Relist" & "Mark As Gone!" Features!

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Ok, we now have the new relist and mark as gone features installed.

Let me know if they work. The relist option is only available on ads that are at least 72 hours old, so if your ad has the button in it you can relist!

When you relist it automatically closes your old ad, creates a new ad with the same description and pictures, and then puts a link to your new ad in the old one!

(And this is available on all your old listings, not just the new ones. So if you have an old listing you never closed you can try it out.)

If your ad is still open after 72 hours you also get a PM with automatic links for relisting the ad or for marking it as gone. Couldn't be easier!

Here is a pic of the buttons:

i39.tinypic.com_4vi73l.png

Hey thanks a lot Steve for making all these changes! Once you finally figure out how to do it all it really does make the whole process easier! Happy Holidays to you and yours sir

Hey thanks a lot Steve for making all these changes! Once you finally figure out how to do it all it really does make the whole process easier! Happy Holidays to you and yours sir

Now that's a first! I don't think I've ever heard "Thanks for all the changes" before!

Now that's a first! I don't think I've ever heard "Thanks for all the changes" before!

Well to be honest and fair, at first I was cussing you cause my philosophy is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" but once I started looking at them, they really do make things more clear (especially to newbies on here) and easy to follow. I like the changes myself but hey, its just my $.02

Well to be honest and fair, at first I was cussing you cause my philosophy is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" but once I started looking at them, they really do make things more clear (especially to newbies on here) and easy to follow. I like the changes myself but hey, its just my $.02
I like the "Gone" link myself, but you know...there will always be that guy that still PM's you about it 3 months later asking if you still have it.

Back
Top Bottom