• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Newest addition to the mini farm...

If you saved the mothers after birth, give it to her. Also hold the calf up to the mothers face for her to smell the calf..Reintroduce them..I have had this problem before and sometimes it works, if not, Milk mom and bottle feed the calf..Good luck with your adventure.

If you saved the mothers after birth, give it to her. Also hold the calf up to the mothers face for her to smell the calf..Reintroduce them..I have had this problem before and sometimes it works, if not, Milk mom and bottle feed the calf..Good luck with your adventure.

The only text about the afterbirth that I got was the chickens were eating it... No idea what is left of it. I'll be off work and home in about 45 minutes and will know more then.

The only text about the afterbirth that I got was the chickens were eating it... No idea what is left of it. I'll be off work and home in about 45 minutes and will know more then.

If you find any, rehydrate with water and rub on the calf's head..Then put the calf up to the Mom for her to start cleaning and hopefully feeding..Good luck!

At $3.00+ per pound be glad they are birthing them and you aren't buying them.

By the time you get them to eating size and processed, I am not really sure there is that much savings. But, at least we will know we aren't eating all those hormones that are pumped in to commercial cattle.

By the time you get them to eating size and processed, I am not really sure there is that much savings. But, at least we will know we aren't eating all those hormones that are pumped in to commercial cattle.

Bro who you kiddie' you eat out like every freakin night, LOL

Back
Top Bottom