• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW that if you don’t get that stuff, it causes SEVERE PROBLEMS .
You will end up hospitalized if they don’t remedy that stuff soon ! :mad: :grey:

My daughter has epilepsy and her meds haven't been sent yet. She had to go to her doctor yesterday to get sample packs to hold her over. The insurance company forces her to get them thru the mail now instead of the pharmacy and it's ALWAYS shipped late

I wish I could help in a different way. I can’t even drive and we are so far away from each other anyway …. But you and I both know where this is heading !!

They were probably stolen at the USPS facility and are now in the hands of a good street pharmacist. Unfortunately, the USPS processing facilities have criminal groups operating within to take drugs and checks.
It's happening at the Macon USPS hub too. Some Democrat stole the check my Mom mailed to the Perry Utility Co for the water bill. Then the "Washed It" whatever that means and made it out for just over $6K. Of course when they tried to cash said check it didn't go good.
See these days the bank doesn't trust ANYONE not even their own customers. So whenever you present a check for a thousand or more you WILL be thoroughly scrutinized. Dumbass crooks...

It's happening at the Macon USPS hub too. Some Democrat stole the check my Mom mailed to the Perry Utility Co for the water bill. Then the "Washed It" whatever that means and made it out for just over $6K. Of course when they tried to cash said check it didn't go good.
See these days the bank doesn't trust ANYONE not even their own customers. So whenever you present a check for a thousand or more you WILL be thoroughly scrutinized. Dumbass crooks...
gotz to have that teller connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom