• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not today satan!

Couple of these then im going to go try and kill the ones in the wall by the garage....wish me luck!...lol

20230708_204230.jpg

I got hit by a couple that had a nest in a jon boat seat. They popped me on my toes and my calves. It was awful. Hurt so bad I called my sister and told her I hated her Georgia Tech a little more than I did prior.

Friend pulled the plug and pushed the boat in the water and sank it. A couple of days later he pulled it back on the shore.

Got hit a few years ago doing yard work. Stung enough times to make me lightheaded. We traded that $#!+ off though! I located the entrance to the nest, waited until dark when they'd all went down and I emptied a can of wasp and hornet killer down the hole. That cooled their a$$es off.
Though the mere thought would make little Greta Thunberg pee her panties, I prefer to pour about a gallon of gas down the entrance to the hive.
Tried a gallon of liquid Sevin on a nest once, next morning they were business as usual.

Though the mere thought would make little Greta Thunberg pee her panties, I prefer to pour about a gallon of gas down the entrance to the hive.
Tried a gallon of liquid Sevin on a nest once, next morning they were business as usual.

Yes, petrol is the way. Wish Greta was here to see how it all went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom