• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not today satan!

Ten minutes and twenty seconds is a long time to say "pour gasoline down it." :ranger:

We all know what the problem was.
IMG_7066.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carburetor cleaner with one of them little thin straws that concentrate the stream. First spray the outside without the straw on. That'll get rid of the surface ones. Then stick the straw in and blast it real good right down into the hole. And then light them demons on fire making sure to fire concentrated blasts at the opening in regular intervals. The fire will suck the oxygen out of the nest and a lot of times will kill most of them and if not it'll force them to come to the surface to a fiery grave. That's the way I used to do it worked fairly decently and it was fun.

Though the mere thought would make little Greta Thunberg pee her panties, I prefer to pour about a gallon of gas down the entrance to the hive.
Tried a gallon of liquid Sevin on a nest once, next morning they were business as usual.

If the nest hadn't been so close to a tree I didn't want to kill I'd have done the same. Had to use a plant safe option. Worked perfectly. Had it not the tree may have had to go! 😂

Back
Top Bottom