• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Nice! You'll have to let us know your review once you receive it. It seems that a lot of these people are bouncing around....Silencer Co, AAC guys, ect ect. Is this your first can? I originally bought an AAC 762 SDN 6 as it would function with a number of different calibers. However, I very quickly decided to get dedicated cans per each caliber. I'm looking at a Gemtech Mist 10/22 take down integral suppressor, a Texas Silencer .308 can, and a Allen Engineering AEM5 can for a MK12.
It is my first can, everyone keeps telling me it won't be my last. It seems like it's going to be an expensive addiction if that's the case. Lord knows I would love to go and by a dedicated can for each caliber right now, but I have the sneaky suspicion my wife would divorce me.

It is my first can, everyone keeps telling me it won't be my last. It seems like it's going to be an expensive addiction if that's the case. Lord knows I would love to go and by a dedicated can for each caliber right now, but I have the sneaky suspicion my wife would divorce me.

It is an addiction for sure!! I love all my cans. I have two sitting in jail right now, but I'm going on 6 months so hopefully soon. I picked up a 9mm can, which I don't mind waiting for since I have a .45 can that works well. It's my .22 can that I can'd wait to get home!

Nice! You'll have to let us know your review once you receive it. It seems that a lot of these people are bouncing around....Silencer Co, AAC guys, ect ect. Is this your first can? I originally bought an AAC 762 SDN 6 as it would function with a number of different calibers. However, I very quickly decided to get dedicated cans per each caliber. I'm looking at a Gemtech Mist 10/22 take down integral suppressor, a Texas Silencer .308 can, and a Allen Engineering AEM5 can for a MK12.

I too am of dedicated caliber can club. And I also want a AEM5.

QRF talked me into a rugged obsidian as well.
I have a Dobbs 22 can and love it!
So far I have a 22/45 Lite, Walther P22 and 10/22 takedown for the 22 can.
The 22/45 is my favorite but what a pain in the ass to clean!

Back
Top Bottom