• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Holy crap, I think they owe you an explanation for your Form 4 man.
The nice lady at the ATF told me not to call back and ask anymore until atleast November. That was 2 months ago.

It comes in when they decide for it too. It's the government... they ain't there to deliver customer service I guess. What other area do you buy a product, pay a tax, and THEN wait to be told if they deem you worthy?
Could be worse... they could just say no and be done I guess.

Any updates?..........Anyone get a stamp back yet?

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161024_f5a7b2d5d74cc9c89131e00c6fcd63ca.jpg

Same here mine is April 6th just got off the phone with them, still pending, guy said realistic average wait times are 8-10 months.

I hope it's not that long, but you could be right. I've been seeing 6-7 months on F4's, but I'm sure those timelines will just keep getting longer. I had an efile F1 come through the first week of this month; exacly 6 months. A buddy I work with ( J JKOECO ) just had his efile F1 approved today; right at 6 months also.

I hope it's not that long, but you could be right. I've been seeing 6-7 months on F4's, but I'm sure those timelines will just keep getting longer. I had an efile F1 come through the first week of this month; exacly 6 months. A buddy I work with ( J JKOECO ) just had his efile F1 approved today; right at 6 months also.
I'm only three months in on a form 1 SBS, but I'm in no rush to get it, it was one of those last minute get it in before the dead line just so I can have a SBS, honestly not sure if I will really care for it as right now my shotgun runs a 20" barrel with plus 3 extension so I can run 9 shells in it. When I make it a shorty I will be back down to the 5+1.

I'm only three months in on a form 1 SBS, but I'm in no rush to get it, it was one of those last minute get it in before the dead line just so I can have a SBS, honestly not sure if I will really care for it as right now my shotgun runs a 20" barrel with plus 3 extension so I can run 9 shells in it. When I make it a shorty I will be back down to the 5+1.

Same here brother; I efiled another F1 just for S&G. I efiled it that Sunday before the new rules went into effect. I'm not in any hurry to get it back though as I have a few other SBR's at the moment. I am getting a little antsy for my 22 can though! If I was to do another F1, it would probably be for a SBS.

Back
Top Bottom