• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Mailed my Form 4 (trust) for a Suppressor on 4/12/16
Update: 4/19/16 check deposited.

Mailed my Form 1 (trust) for an SBR on 4/18/16 (today)
Update: 4/25/16 check deposited

Now I keep second guessing that I created my trust properly and submitted the forms without error!

Let the wait begin!

Hope so. Guys with 1/12 submission dates already approved, so it should be any day now. Like they say, the first stamp is always the hardest. I'll have my can about a month after that as well

Hope so. Guys with 1/12 submission dates already approved, so it should be any day now. Like they say, the first stamp is always the hardest. I'll have my can about a month after that as well
The wait times are arbitrary at best.

I called to check a form 4 on a suppressor and eff'd up the serial number and they gal was able to find it anyway with my name and the FFL... when they've done the data entry and have such an efficient search engine to work around my error... there's not a reason in the world it take 120+ day to approve a form. The criminal checks are all digital... the initial data entry is the longest part of the process... and that happens within days of receipt.

The whole process is a total sham... it's not even a matter of the revenue... knowing our government... they probably spend $400 to process our $200 tax. It's all a matter of control...

Form 3 approved and shipped 4/4/16
Form 4 submitted 4/8/16

i.imgur.com_mj2qc0k.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

cashed 4/15

Back
Top Bottom