• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT weight loss challenge BEFORE and AFTER pics

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
I don't want anybody calling BS when the underdog of the challenge wins this thing! LOL! Here's my "before" pic. I've only dropped 4 pounds this week, but slow and steady wins the race!

2016111995202901-1.jpg

I talked it over with Rudy and he's looking forward to going shooting with me when I get all that ammo! Bahaha!

20161119_200600-1.jpg

2016111995201032-1.jpg

Anybody else that wants to do some "before" and "after" pics or some trash talking or whatever.... POST UP!

I didn't have any before pics here on my iPad. I'm sure my wife has some pics in her face page I can try to find one. But I did have this video. I shot it a few weeks before we started the challenge. I'll recreate the video after we are done and I hope to be less lumpy.

Or Natural Ice. Just ask letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar about that! Bahaha!

I'm gonna let him get several more beers in him tonight and then try to buy Rudy (if the 1911 comes with him)
Yeah it's all fun and games until you're searching for a men's room and trying not to leave a mud splatter on the beach.

I didn't have any before pics here on my iPad. I'm sure my wife has some pics in her face page I can try to find one. But I did have this video. I shot it a few weeks before we started the challenge. I'll recreate the video after we are done and I hope to be less lumpy.
Oh man! How do you like that Mutant? I've never had a chance to shoot one, but they seem really cool!

Yeah it's all fun and games until you're searching for a men's room and trying not to leave a mud splatter on the beach.
You're preaching to the choir brother. I once had to drop my pants, cut the sides of my underwear with a pocket knife, take it off like a diaper and throw it away because of Natty Ice.
:pound:

Back
Top Bottom