• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

i wish i would have saved the link but monument was doing a presale on 10oz bars that were 1.99 over spot,but delivery date was june 24.i should have snagged some of those.
That was definitely a deal. But I gotta pay down some cards before I buy more. And it sucks because I need to be buying the dip. That's the price you pay for putting all that brass lead and silver on plastic.

seems like a decent deal on bulk,ive bought here 4 times in smaller quantitiy,never had a problem.
insured and discreet shipping

seems like a decent deal on bulk,ive bought here 4 times in smaller quantitiy,never had a problem.
insured and discreet shipping

ebay often has better deals. yes this is $2-3 more of the overall price but you can use credit card payments here for % back making it overall cheaper and it ships faster with a CC

I feel like I could my answer if I read through all 835 pages of the thread, but....

How do y'all like the monthly Atlanta coin show? It's coming up this weekend. I'm mostly a stacking guy but also looking for a couple weird ones, and looking for somewhere to trade some gold for silver straight across.

Am I going to be happy just looking at the baubles or is this a good place to buy?

Back
Top Bottom