• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

reloading room setup..

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
124   0
Reaction score
after perusing many forums and FB groups, I finally have my reloading room mostly set up. Not to fancy but lots more space than I had in the past at my last house.

I was able to put in 5 cabinets (HD, not very happy about the quality but they will do), four 6' butcher block counter tops (one cut to 50" or so). built some shelves for one wall for bullets and smaller quantities of ammo. Made out of 3/4" wood, so should be stable enough for heavy loads. 1x3 bolted to the wall for extra support and a lot of Kreg fasteners to hold things together. One side with pegboard by the presses and a good overhead light on that side. T-slots on the side of the main countertop for tools that will get moved and removed (Lee APP press, trimmer, swager, vise, etc).

I still need an electrician at some point to move some electrical outlets and maybe install another LED ceiling light but for now it's good enough to start to use..

tempImageaBLKqD.png
tempImage1oQax9.png

after reloading for years in dark corners and having stuff all over the place in boxes, it's nice to have space and a lit area to work in now. Time to get rid of a few things and start reloading and shooting a bit more..

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice neat organized. I have always dreamed of having a room setup like this at the house.
If you still need an electrician let me know. Can't count the number of plugs and lights that I have moved, added, removed etc.
And have some fun enjoying your new gun/reloading room.

after perusing many forums and FB groups, I finally have my reloading room mostly set up. Not to fancy but lots more space than I had in the past at my last house.

I was able to put in 5 cabinets (HD, not very happy about the quality but they will do), four 6' butcher block counter tops (one cut to 50" or so). built some shelves for one wall for bullets and smaller quantities of ammo. Made out of 3/4" wood, so should be stable enough for heavy loads. 1x3 bolted to the wall for extra support and a lot of Kreg fasteners to hold things together. One side with pegboard by the presses and a good overhead light on that side. T-slots on the side of the main countertop for tools that will get moved and removed (Lee APP press, trimmer, swager, vise, etc).

I still need an electrician at some point to move some electrical outlets and maybe install another LED ceiling light but for now it's good enough to start to use..

View attachment 5194041
View attachment 5194047
You sir, DISGUST ME!

I have 125#s of shyte stuffed into a 1/6th bushel barrel bag.
Reloading Bench.jpg

Back
Top Bottom