• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riley defense or PSA AK74?

I personally prefer RPK 74 mags especially hard to get ones like ribbed one’s. But my favorite mags are Russian true black especially ones with extra stampings/proof marks. Those are my favorite
The RPK 5.45 are way cheaper than the 7.62 also! I should have loaded up when I had the chance

used to be way cheaper, now they're just a lit cheaper.
it's them damn 74 mag whores fault

Nah not really, all that crap was pennies on the dollar back in the day. I knew import/surplus has finite supply. Bought up as much as I could for stupid cheap. I have mosin crate full of 5.45 mags, been stashing it for last 15 years or so. Remember import/surplus eventually runs out or gets cut off with a stroke of a pen.

Thread needs more pics. I built my bullpup off a PSA 105. Two reasons.
1. It was cheap and I wasn't sure how the project was gonna work out.
2. Didn't want to screw up a nice collectible combloc kit for a goofy project.
It's tons of fun, but is over gassed from PSA. Which is worsen bc your face is on the top cover. I'll eventually fix that one day.View attachment 6019209
View attachment 6019210
That bullpup shoulders excellent and fits like a glove, balance is really nice too gotta get in line for one lol

Got one…thanks everyone for the advice.

7328E394-0A70-4851-BB1A-8850FBFCEF85.jpeg

It’s a James River Armory I’ve seen that one float around here on the forums. Make sure rivets are good/check go and no go gauge spacing. I heard JRA had issues with closing in no go gauges/poor rivet jobs.

“She’s not mine, it’s just my turn.”

Back
Top Bottom