• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road Rage

I know exactly how you feel man, the drivers here in Newnan have gone full retard in the last couple of years. I used to carry rocks in my pockets to deal with these fools but these days people are freakin' crazy and will try to kill ya if you're on a motorcycle.

Yeah a couple weekends ago I was on my scooter coming down Hwy 16 headed to the Harley dealership right before 16 runs into Hwy 27. A couple miles before the dealership a car was waiting to pull out of a little convince store / gas station and yep........ When I get about 150 feet from that car, it decides to pull out right in front of me. As luck would have it, the car turned into the Harley dealership. We had a very interesting conversation about the difference in a idiot driving a car who can't seem to resist pulling out in front of a motorcycle and a industrial strength idiot who simply doesn't need to be driving a car at all.

Yeah a couple weekends ago I was on my scooter coming down Hwy 16 headed to the Harley dealership right before 16 runs into Hwy 27. A couple miles before the dealership a car was waiting to pull out of a little convince store / gas station and yep........ When I get about 150 feet from that car, it decides to pull out right in front of me. As luck would have it, the car turned into the Harley dealership. We had a very interesting conversation about the difference in a idiot driving a car who can't seem to resist pulling out in front of a motorcycle and a industrial strength idiot who simply doesn't need to be driving a car at all.
Man, I would loved to have been there listening to that conversation. Lol! I'm assuming you were headed to Great South H-D, I live about 15 miles from there. You should give me a hollar when you know you'll be going there so I can try to meet up with ya, I'll buy you a cup of coffee at the Waffle House right down the road. I'm a big spender like that ya know. Lol!

Glad to see I'm not the only one that gets caught up in this mess. If anything, this is a testament to how well Honda makes their product lol. I don't know how many times I've red-lined my car after someone cut me off.

In the words of the famous Red Green, "We're all in this together".

Makes me so happy I do not have to go to Atlanta, unless I want to. Tnere are idiots in Carrolton too, and everybody's turn signals seem to be broken, so you have to read their minds as they change lanes in front of you.

Fuzzy blue dice have a calming effect.....you should get some

Amazon.com: Vintage Parts 14556 3" Blue Fuzzy Dice with White Dots - Pair: Automotive

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41mVvyw8wJL.jpg

I think I need these for my blue pimp van.

My worst case of road rage seems to occur in Walmart....I just ram their carts out of the way...

That reminded me of something that happened about 10-12 years ago. My wife and I were in Walmart. Walking down a "main isle" when this Hispanic woman comes pushing a cart into the aisle from a cross aisle without even looking. Nearly ran into my wife. Wife said something to her and she looked at my wife and literally growled at her. My wife took her foot and pushed that cart back into the woman and stared a hole in her. Dating her to say or do something. Hispanic woman walked off and left her buggy right there. LOL

Man, I would loved to have been there listening to that conversation. Lol! I'm assuming you were headed to Great South H-D, I live about 15 miles from there. You should give me a hollar when you know you'll be going there so I can try to meet up with ya, I'll buy you a cup of coffee at the Waffle House right down the road. I'm a big spender like that ya know. Lol!

I rather enjoyed it myself fo sho. A guy who used to work in one of my maintenance crews said I was the only person he knew who can whoop someone's azz without laying a hand on them by chewing them out. LOL

Back
Top Bottom