• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sccy CPX-2

Not keeping up production up with demand.

Thats what I ment so maybe its not 100% price manipulation but I still dont agree with it.

Keltec makes a good gun, but I just didnt like the feel of them.

If your ever in my neck of the woods and want to try shooting the sccy let me know.

I have had 3 of these and it seems that every person I let handle one, buys one.
Never had a problem with a SCCY, but like the OP says, not something I would want as a primary edc, and that is because of trigger pull.

Now, as far as Customer Service I will say that SCCY has been a joy to deal with! I had a CPX1 that was in a car fire and called to ask if I could buy a new frame, since mine now had a stippling job I didn't like from melted plastic (it still functioned and fired!)
Sccy offered to give me a new frame and any other parts free of charge, which floored me, but then they offered to just replace the gun plus told me to keep my magazines when I sent the burned up one in to them!
I guess one could reasonably make the comparison between them and Kel Tec, but for less money you get more from Sccy IMHO.

Btw this Friday a rep from sccy will be at georgia gun stow in gainesville. They are having a promotion for $230 for the gun plus tax I assume and a free third mag.

Back
Top Bottom