• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

See Through Hunting blind

145   0
Reaction score
Just got a TideWe see through hunting blind. Getting too old to climb trees particularly since I hunt alone a lot. Wife worries. Saw this on sale. Blinds usually make me claustrophobic. Hoping the 270 degree see through capabilities make it less so. Seems to be pretty well made and sturdy.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

A few pics from inside and outside. My neighbor was inside the blind when pics were taken.

It was on sale for $119 (regular price $279) and free shipping. At that I figured to give them a go. My neighbor, another seasoned hunter, was impressed enough to order one. It goes up easy enough and was easy to fit back in its bag. Weighs around 17lb so it's no lightweight run and gun blind. If you have any specific questions let me know! I'll answer best as I can.

Oh the windows open on a sliding system. Should be great for gloved hands.

I bought one of these and sent it back the same day I got it. The problem I found was you can still see your silhouette through the blind, with the only black wall being the rear. They should have blacked out the other 3 walls 1/2 way up and it would have been a great blind. Their customer service was great, by the way. Not only did they send me a shipping label, they refunded my money as soon as I got a tracking number.

I bought one of these and sent it back the same day I got it. The problem I found was you can still see your silhouette through the blind, with the only black wall being the rear. They should have blacked out the other 3 walls 1/2 way up and it would have been a great blind. Their customer service was great, by the way. Not only did they send me a shipping label, they refunded my money as soon as I got a tracking number.

Wonder if they changed something. Both I and my neighbor walked around it ( with the other sitting inside and couldn't see a silhouette. Only time I could see through it was front to back when the door was open of the and you could see the light

Back
Top Bottom